From the Freeway (I-5)
- Take the exit for La Jolla Village Drive
- Head West on La Jolla Village Drive
- Turn Left on Expedition Way
- Turn Left on La Jolla Shores Drive
- Turn Right onto Naga Way
- Free parking is available on La Jolla Shores Drive or El Paseo Grande, close to P003. If you have a valid SIO parking permit you may park in one of the SIO parking lots (highlighted red in the Campus Map below). From La Jolla Shores Drive, walk onto SIO campus from Naga Way entrance or Kennel Way (P003).Â If youÂ have a UCSD parking permit with SIO decal, come directly to P007 or P008.
By Bus or Shuttle
MTS bus route 30 serves the bus stops along the SIO campus, along with the SIO shuttle provided by UCSD. Both lines stop at the Naga Way entrance of SIO campus. View the campus map below to find your way from Naga Way entrance to Hubbs Hall.
The Deheyn lab is located in Hubbs Hall,
on the first floor, room 1200. Hubbs Hall is adjacent to P007 as well as P008. From P007, you can enter through the middle doors facing the outdoor stairs on the south end of the building, turn left at the elevators, then right when you reach the meeting table at the window. From P008, enter through the double doors on the east facing side of the building and take the elevator or stairs to the first floor. Turn right when you reach the first floor, and right again at the meeting area. The lab is on the right (north) side of that meeting area.